This page is a running list of books that I feel are worth picking up
This is another great even more comprehensive list on another blog I follow.
- Absolute must! They should give this book to every survivor the day you leave the hospital – Extremely important reference!
- Different Strokes for Different Folks
- Absolute must as well! The author gives an excellent account of his experience along with interviews of variety of other survivors plus their caregivers. I got a tremendous amount out of this book and if you’re a survivor, I guarantee you will too.
- very inspirational & informative!
- Magnesium Miracle
- Great must-read resource – I write about it here.
The Brain’s Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity
Awesome stories & very informative – there’s hope yet!
- Awesome stories & very informative – there’s hope yet! This book explains so much – not only a great introduction to neural plasticity, but science – backed evidence to recovery and overall major life issues or neurosis that we all seem to deal with on some level! I most certainly going to find myself reading all of his books as they’re that good. This one is next on my list as it looks to dive deeper into neural plasticity.
- Stroke Rehabilitation Clinician’s Handbook
- very inspirational! – I couldn’t put it down!
Hey look, this list pretty much agrees with my list above 🙂